The Best Place To Buy Or Sell Secondhand Lorries, Waggons, Vans, Forklift Trucks, Lutons And Car Derived Vans
DescriptionFantastic ex Subway refrigerated catering van with both refrigerated and ambient units, ideal for sandwich delivery rounds, etc. Originally converted by Marks & Spencer at a cost of approx £40,000.
- First registered 2009.
- 94,659 miles / 152,339 km.
- Manual right hand drive with 2 seats.
- 2963 kg gross.
- 1997 CC.
- MOT expires 12/09/2020.
- Refrigeration serviced November 2019. The refrigeration runs from the engine and can continue to run when the keys are removed from the ignition whilst serving customers.
- Good overall condition.
- On board till/safe.
- Easy clean racking.
- Electric doors.
- Music to announce arrival (fun cricket theme song).
- Subway logos will need to be removed or covered over.
Please note: the electric windows on the driver/passenger doors do not work and the windscreen wipers only work on one speed.
Delivery notesWill need to be collected from Thetford, Norfolk.
This item is now sold